Women, panic no more.
No longer do you have to struggle driving that incredibly masculine vehicle you have parked on your driveway, as SEAT has designed a special car just for you.
The SEAT Mii, launched alongside Cosmopolitan, comes in ‘Violetto’ or ‘Candy White’ and “connects with modern women” - presumably connecting with her well developed sense of irony.
With it’s ‘surprise sparkle’ and ‘eyeliner shaped headlights’ it is going down about as well as you would anticipate.
1. The initial pitch.
2. Thank god someone addressed an important female issue.
3. Here we were recklessly driving man cars.
4. This really could have ended terribly.
5. We hope they’ve thought about our storage needs.
6. Thanks SEAT for solving all our problems.
7. Do we get to drive it unaccompanied?
8. Oh, don’t forget the tampon holder!
9. This whole situation feels very familiar...
10. And yes, in case you need a reminder, it really is 2016.
-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.