The all-day online sales event is Amazon’s largest, trumping even Black Friday when it comes to the savings.
With Xbox One bundles costing below £250 and TVs under £200 this is sure to be one of the best opportunities of the year to get a great deal on the latest gadgets and games.
When is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is on the 12 July and runs until 1:30 AM on the 13 July.
It’s available exclusively to Amazon Prime members so you’ll need to either already be a member or have signed up to take advantage of the deals.
How does Amazon Prime Day work?
It’s really straightforward. Throughout the day Amazon will be offering time-sensitive deals across its entire range of products. That means you’ll need to act quick if you want to take advantage of them.
There are also all-day deals, while these offer slightly less off they run for the duration so you don’t need to be in a hurry to snap them up.
Amazon are offering some seriously impressive deals on both the Xbox One, PS4 and a range of games. You’ll find a mixture of Deal of the Day savings and lightning deals that will be running for four hours each throughout the day.
Deal of the Day Xbox One:
- Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect - 3 Game Value Bundle & Guitar Hero Live with Guitar Controller: £234.99
- Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect - 3 Game Value Bundle & Wireless Controller: £282.99
- Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect - 3 Game Value Bundle (Kinect Sports Rivals, Zoo Tycoon and Dance Central), Forza Motorsport 6 and Official Xbox One Wireless Controller With 3.5mm Stereo Headset Jack: £245.99
- Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect - 3 Game Value Bundle with Overwatch (standard edition): £229.99
Deal of the Day PS4:
- Sony PlayStation 4 Console 500 GB Edition with Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: £239.99
- Sony PlayStation 4 500GB - Black C Chassis Graded (with 12 month warranty) with a Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Magma Red: £229
Amazon’s offering a large range of lightning deals on TVs including some fantastic bargains on 4K and Full-HD sets over 40-inches.
Whether you’re after an upgrade or just want to treat yourself to another TV today is definitely the day to grab one.
- Epson EB-U04 Home Cinema/Gaming Projector (Full HD, 3LCD, 1080p, 3000 Lumens, 10,000 Hour Lamp Life): £349.99
- Optoma HD141X Full HD 3D 1080p Projector: £359.99
- LG 24MT48DF 24 inch HD Ready TV (2016 Model) - Black [Energy Class a]: £99.99
- Eternity 22-Inch Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview HD and Built-in DVD Player [Energy Class A]: £99.00
- Eternity 32-Inch HD Ready 720p LED TV (Sound System by JBL; Built-in Freeview HD Tuner) [Energy Class A+]: £129.99
Of course it wouldn’t be a tech bonanza without there being some huge deals on the latest audio equipment from Bluetooth speakers to premium headphones.
- Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones Audio Only - Charcoal Black: £39.99
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H7 Over-Ear Wireless Headphones - Natural: £209
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H7 Over-Ear Wireless Headphones - Cenere: £209
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H2 On-Ear Headphones - Green: £79
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H6 On-Ear Headphones - Black Leather: £135
- JBL Charge 2+ Portable Wireless Speaker (Stereo, Wired & Wireless, Battery, 75 - 20000 Hz, Bluetooth/3.5 mm, Mobile phone / Smartphone): £69
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beolit 15 Bluetooth Speaker - Black: £229
- B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A2 Bluetooth Speaker - Natural: £159
Best Speakers 2016:
-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.