FitMotion SmartWatch is simple and elegant activity and sleep tracker that anybody can use! The high quality coin style aluminum body has 12 bright LEDs that activate when tapped to display the current time and the progress toward your daily fitness goal set in the mobile app. The Tracker Cell Contains a 3 axis accelerometer technology which accurately senses movement like walking, running, biking and swimming when worn on your wrist (Or almost anywhere on your body.) Download the free “Fitmotion Tracker” app and enter info about your body and get an accurate estimate of the number of calories your have burned throughout the day.
Use the app to check through your past activity and sleep history and see your progress over time. Set a goal for a daily activity level and stay motivated when you check your progress from the wristband. The app has loads of built in FAQs and even a direct way to email support so no worries if you’re not too tech savvy. And what is with all of the ugly fitness trackers out there? The FitMotion SmartWatch is sure to draw eyes (without being too flashy) from your friends and family and looks great in both casual or formal settings. The armband is completely adjustable and fits the wrists of Men and Women and even children from 6.25” min – 9” max circumference (Most people like to wear it a bit loose.)
- Activity Tracker Wrist Watch Displays the Time and Current Progress Toward Your Daily Fitness Goal at a Tap
- Sync the Bracelet Wirelessly through Bluetooth and Check your Distance Walked, Calories Burned and Restful Sleep Earned on the Apple iPhone and Android Compatible Fitmotion Tracker Smartphone App
- No Charge Waterproof Design Makes it Easy to Wear Everyday
- Stick to Personal Health and Fitness Goals by Tracking and Monitoring your Activity Without Charging or Even Taking Off to Shower
- Package Includes: High Quality Aluminum Fitmotion Fitness Tracker, Adjustable (6.25″ to 9″) Sport Flex Armband Bracelet, Long-lasting (Up to 4 Months) Replaceable CR3032 Battery, Quick Change Battery Tool
Get Your FitMotion SmartWatch Now!
Had this badboy for about a week now. I switched to it after getting tired of having my steps not tracked when i left my iphone on the charger, and didn't want to pay a ton for the fit bit.
Sure it tracks steps easily but by far my favorite feature is never needing to charge it ( I rarely have the time or mental capacity to remember to charge yet another thing into the wall)..
Accuracy- ran a half marathon and the app showed me at 13.3 miles not bad considering there was some left to right jostling.
Comfort- forgot i had it on, slept in it showered in it, haven't wrestled a bear yet but i'll be able to tell how many steps it took for me teach that mofo a lesson.
Overall - rugged, accurate, low maintenance and a good price, what more could you want.